V1.31 was released on 2018-Jul-29. You can download the release ZIP file (5 MB):
Changes from V1.30
- Added static stalemate detection in KQ:K to get a stable search in KQ:KP with bishop pawn on the 7th/2nd rank.
- More opening book knowledge.
- The build chain has been updated from GCC 6.3 to 7.3.
- The build chain has been updated from GCC 6.4 to 7.3.
- The Android build chain has been updated from NDK r16b to r17b.
- When entering a new position after undoing or redoing moves, the move list in the main screen is not cleared.
- The “en passant” square given via FEN position string is discarded erroneously.
- A Clang issue with the compiler requires a small workaround for 64 bit. As to keep the versions in line, the impacted feature has been disabled for all Android builds.
Note: issues are fixed with new releases only – there are no backports. However, if an issue is found, it will be listed for the previous releases where applicable.