V1.34 was released on 2019-Feb-09. You can download the release ZIP file (5 MB):
Changes from V1.33
- Added search output during calculation, accessible via the INFO key.
- Changed the final 50 move eval flattening from 0% to 10% target in order to avoid losing moves.
- Fixed the erroneous shutdown above 5.4 V input voltage.
- The PV may contain an illegal move in the rare case that a PV position allows pawn takes queen with queening, but this is not the best move. However, the root move is not affected so that no illegal move will be played.
- When entering a new position after undoing or redoing moves, the move list in the main screen is not cleared.
- The “en passant” square given via FEN position string is discarded erroneously.
Note: issues are fixed with new releases only – there are no backports. However, if an issue is found, it will be listed for the previous releases where applicable.