Third Release V1.11
V1.11 (ZIP), released 17-Jun-2017, is the third stable version.
Changes from V1.10
- There is a PC version available, including pre-built Windows binaries in both 32 and 64 bit. This engine uses the Winboard protocol.
- The hash tables are not completely cleared before a move.
- Added some openings for passive knowledge (Shirov Gamit, Elephant Gambit, Budapest Gambit).
- In pawn endgames with opposite coloured bishops, the king positions can overrule a pawn loss.
- In the rook vs. bishop endgame, the correct edge is not highlighted enough over its adjacent rim squares, which occasionally might lose a game.
- With the 50 moves rule, checkmate is not given precedence over draw in the 50th move.
- Undoing or redoing moves within the opening book range deletes the little ‘b’ that denotes book moves.
- In the PC version, the "quick reply" feature does not always work.