V1.11 was released on 2017-Jun-17. You can download the release ZIP file (5 MB):
Changes from V1.10
- There is a PC version available, including pre-built Windows binaries in both 32 and 64 bit. This engine uses the Winboard protocol.
- The hash tables are not completely cleared before a move.
- Added some openings for passive knowledge (Shirov Gambit, Elephant Gambit, Budapest Gambit).
- In pawn endgames with opposite coloured bishops, the king positions can overrule a pawn loss.
- In KR:KB, the correct defender edge is not highlighted enough over its adjacent rim squares, which occasionally might lose a game.
- With the 50 moves rule, checkmate is not given precedence over draw in the 50th move.
- In complicated middlegame positions, the pre-search alone can take 10 seconds.
- Manually saving and loading a game in game-in or tournament mode adds Fischer delay and player bonus to the player’s clock.
- Undoing or redoing moves within the opening book range deletes the little ‘b’ that denotes book moves.
- When entering a new position after undoing or redoing moves, the move list in the main screen is not cleared.
- Building the firmware with GCC 7.0 or higher fails because of false positive warnings that are treated as errors.
- The “quick reply” feature does not always work.
Note: issues are fixed with new releases only – there are no backports. However, if an issue is found, it will be listed for the previous releases where applicable.