V1.32 was released on 2018-Oct-01. You can download the release ZIP file (5 MB):
Changes from V1.31
- When the allocated move time is over, an incomplete depth iteration is still used if it has useful search information.
- The maximum game length has been increased from 200 to 250 moves for the embedded target hardware.
- Code cleanup eliminated 700 lines in the menu system and user interface.
- More opening book knowledge.
- The Clang issue with computed goto is not relevant any more because this feature has been removed from the CT800 source code.
- When entering a new position after undoing or redoing moves, the move list in the main screen is not cleared.
- The “en passant” square given via FEN position string is discarded erroneously.
Note: issues are fixed with new releases only – there are no backports. However, if an issue is found, it will be listed for the previous releases where applicable.