V1.41 was released on 2020-Aug-29 and is the current stable version. You can download the release ZIP file (4 MB):
Changes from V1.40
- Improved fail-high handling at root.
- Increased check deepening from two to three moves.
- Endgames with a minor piece ahead but no pawns are recognised as drawish.
- Improved mate score reliability from hashtables.
- More opening knowledge.
- Using “searchmoves” does not block the internal opening book.
- Changed time measurement to native Windows functions.
- The Android build chain has been updated from NDK r21 to r21d.
- Dropped binaries for x86 CPUs. Only ARM is supported.
- Rolled back the GCC version from 8.3.0 (Buster) to 6.3.0 (Stretch).
There are no known issues in V1.41.
Note: issues are fixed with new releases only – there are no backports. However, if an issue is found, it will be listed for the previous releases where applicable.