V1.42 was released on 2021-Feb-27 and is the current stable version. You can download the release ZIP file (4 MB):
Changes from V1.41
- Improved quiet move history handling.
- Improved null move pruning in endgames.
- Added quiescence search pruning for losing captures with pawn protection.
- Fixed rare bug with illegal moves further down the PV.
- Fixed mate searcher with PV being cut off.
- More opening book knowledge.
- Changed the default for the background light from “automatic” to “always on” for devices that only run on external power supply.
- Improved the software update instructions in the manual.
- Fixed the “en passant” square evaluation in the FEN string.
- The build chain has been updated from GCC 7.3.0 to 9.3.0.
- The Android build chain has been updated from NDK r21d to r21e.
- The engine fails to win KNB:K.
- When entering a new position after undoing or redoing moves, the move list in the main screen is not cleared.
Note: issues are fixed with new releases only – there are no backports. However, if an issue is found, it will be listed for the previous releases where applicable.