The feature list is sectioned into the following categories:
- Chess related capabilities like playing strength, opening book and elementary endgames.
- Time controls with game modes, analysis, mate solver, hash tables and quick replies.
- User interface for move input, game infos, menu system, position editor and game notation viewer.
- Low level properties of the hardware like display, buzzer, battery control and flexible CPU clocking.
- Technical data summary both for software and hardware.
Somewhere in the CT800, there is an “Easter egg” implemented. Looking up the source code counts as cheating!